At a glance
Lesosai 7.4 is software for the certification and thermal balance calculation of buildings from 1984 containing one or more heated or cooled zones. It is designed primarily for building engineers, HVAC engineers and architects.
The software can be used in the following languages: French, German, Italian and English. It can use many calculation methods, which can be selected one after another. (see "Countries and Standards" below).
- Lesosai 7.4 import gbXML file format that is generate by Autodesk Revit, Sketchup (with Plugin) and Archicad (with Plugin 1 / Plugin 2). Work with the BIM logic (Building information modeling)
- Lesosai 7.4 allows to do the MINERGIE-ECO® 2011 - 2012 label.
- Lesosai 7.4 includes a wizard that allows you to quickly model a building, ideal for pre-projects and renovation diagnostics. It is now easier and faster !
- Lesosai 7.4 includes the module Polysun Inside®, for the simulation, caluclation and dimensioning of solar thermal systems. Lesosai with the modul hourly calculations & SIA380/4 or with module RT2005/RT2012 France also contain simple routines for the calculation of photovoltaic systems.
- Lesosai 7.4 contains enhanced models of thermal bridges from the SFOE (Swiss Federal Office of Energy) catalogue.
- Lesosai 7.4 reduces the time taken to create projects: significant financial gains.
Lesosai 7.4 allows the calculation of environmental impacts of the energy consumption, taking into account the energy used in the building, but also the building's construction materials (Life Cycle Impacts Analysis / Environmental Assessment). This calculation is based on a building life cycle approach, and uses the list of impacts maintained by KBOB (extracted from the EcoInvent database), and the methodology conforming to Swiss Draft Standard SIA2032 (Life Cycle Impacts Analysis complete with ECO+® module).
To calculate the heat transfer coefficient (U-value) we have integrated the software USai, which allows the creation of constructions and materials while controlling condensation. It also allows you to synchronise the database with those of the many materials producers who participate in the materialsdb.org project.
To simulate buildings anywhere in the world, Lesosai includes the meteorological data generator, Meteonorm®.
Lesosai can also calculate required heating power, follwing EN 12831 and SIA 384.201by zone or by room. The hourly calculations following EN ISO 13790 are validated with the help of tests follwing EN 15265. Lesosai offers the possibility of calculating the thermal inertia of the buidling by introducing layers of walls (calculation possible under the standard SIA382/1).
Cutting edge software
The developers of Lesosai continually monitor new regulations and standards, and are constantly incorporating new features. The Lesosai user-experience is constantly being optimized to be as quick and easy as possible. The software was developed with support from several institutions and businesses, notably the Solar Energy and Building Physics Laboratory (LESO-PB) of Ecole polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL).
|NEW: Lesosai 7.4 !|
|Why buy Lesosai if I am…|
|Countries and Standards|
Lesosai 7.4 can perform calcluations under the following standards and performance tests :
And the global calculations methodologies:
|Other software and sites|